Wolverine Water Systems Giveaway Official Contest Rules
- Eligibility: No purchase necessary. Entry in the contest will only be considered eligible by participants 18 years of age. Only legal State of Michigan 18 years of age or older with a valid Social Security number at the time of entry are eligible to participate in Station contests. One (1) entry per person will be accepted. Employees of Townsquare Media LLC, their advertising or promotion agencies, those involved in the production, development, implementation or handling of this contest, any agents acting for, or on behalf of the above entities, their respective parent companies, officers, directors, subsidiaries, affiliates, licensees, service providers, prize suppliers any other person or entity associated with the Giveaway (collectively Giveaway Entities) and/or the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members (whether related or not) of each such employee, are not eligible. All U.S., federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
- The Contest is presented by 1240 WJIM, a division of Townsquare Media. Townsquare Media of Lansing, MI and its parent company, Townsquare Media, LLC (the Sponsor) with offices at 240 Greenwich Avenue, Greenwich, CT 06830. Participating stations of Townsquare Media-Lansing include: WITL-FM
- Agreement to Official Rules: Participation in the contest constitutes entrant full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Entry Period: The contest will begin on 3/15/18 once a grand prize winner has been announced and confirmed. (the “Contest Period”). The winner will then be called by Townsquare Media-Lansing. The winner will then have three (3) business days to respond to that call and arrange winnings. If the winner does not respond within that time frame, Townsquare Media-Lansing reserves the right, and, has the obligation to select a new winner.
- There is one way to enter this Contest: Steve Gruber will direct listeners to WJIMAM.com, where they can enter into the contest by way of an online contest. People can only enter once, however a bonus entry may be earned by visiting Wolverine’s Facebook page. A winner will be selected from all entries at the conclusion of the entry period. No purchase necessary.
- 1240 WJIM does not guarantee the safety of participants in this contest. By participating, contestants agree that 1240 WJIM, Townsquare Media-Lansing, its officers, agents and employees will have no liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind suffered by participants, as a result in whole or in part, directly or indirectly relating to this contest. 1240 WJIM and Townsquare Media-Lansing are not responsible for the negligence of the contestants.
- Anyone participating in the contest must follow the rules of the contest. 1240 WJIM may at any time during the promotion and at its absolute discretion terminate or suspend the competition.9. All decisions made by the monitors and judges appointed by 1240 WJIM WILL BE FINAL.
- The winner is responsible for any taxes and fees associated with receipt or use of a prize. Federal 1099 (Miscellaneous Income Form) will be issued to the winner for the determined Federal/State/Local income tax reporting periods by Townsquare Media-Lansing, the prize provider.
- General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of entry period is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to weather, fraud, virus, or other technical problem, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, suspend the registration to address the impairment and then resume the Giveaway in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Giveaway or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Giveaway may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Release and Limitations of Liability: By participating in the contest, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor and Giveaway Entities from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the contest or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the contest; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail; (e) errors in the administration of the contest or the processing of entries; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the contest or receipt of any prize. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Sponsors, and contest. Entities liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the contest, and in no event shall the Sponsor or the Contest Entities be liable for attorney fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
- Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Contest or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in New York. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsors in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of New York, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of New York or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than New York.
- Contest Results: To request the name of the winners, send a separate, self-addressed stamped envelope (stating the specific Giveaway you are requesting the winners for) to Townsquare Media List, c/o Townsquare Media LLC, 240 Greenwich Avenue, Greenwich, CT 06830. Requests must be received within thirty (30) days from the end date of the applicable Giveaway.
- Prize: The winner will receive their choice of the Blueline 4 in 1 water treatment system that includes nickel plated brass valves for long life and efficiency. If the winner already has a Wolverine Water System they can choose the Pure Health with Alkaline Reverse Osmosis drinking water system. Both systems will come with a 5-year supply of environmentally safe soaps from Pure and Gentle. The entire product line is eco-friendly and eco-safe. The package will have a maximum value of $4,000, including delivery and installation.
Our comprehensive water test check for hardness, iron, sulfur, bacterial iron, fertilizers, pesticides, nitrates, and several other impurities. The test typically only takes 20 minutes and gives instant results completely free of charge.